What is the best time for you or your organization to make a change? How about now? Find a time and get on Anne's schedule today.
- April 21, 2017 – Teton School District, Professional Development Seminar, Driggs, ID.
- April 22, 2017 – Ladies in Fellowship Together (L.I.F.T.) – Pocatello, ID.
- April 28-30, 2017 – Women’s Retreat – Lava Hot Springs, ID.
- May 4, 2017 - Valley of the Tetons Author Talk - Driggs, ID.
- July 7, 2017 - Strong Women's Legacy, Pocatello Women's Correctional Institution - Pocatello, ID.
- September 8-9, 2017 - Freelance Conference - Austin, TX.
- November 10-11, 2017- Women in Leadership Summit – Jackson, WY.
- November 20, 2017 - CLIMB Wyoming training - Jackson, WY.
- January 9, 2018 - Stonecroft Women's Connection - Boise, ID.
- February 16, 2018 - Presentation to University of Wyoming MBA program - Laramie, WY.
- March 27, 2018 - Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers Professional Development Seminar- Idaho Falls, ID.
Past presentations made to:
- Barnes and Noble Booksellers – Idaho Falls, ID.
- CLOUT Denver Executive Women’s Club – Denver, CO.
- Fox Rothschild Law Firm – Denver, CO.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority International Convention – Houston, TX.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority, University of Texas – Austin, TX.
- Million Mile Month Kick-off event – Austin, TX.
- Northwest Austin Kiwanis Club – Austin, TX.
- Pease Park Conservancy – Austin, TX.
- Rotary International District Conference – Grand Teton National Park, WY.
- Rotary Super Club of Jackson Hole – Jackson, WY.
- Silicon Couloir – Jackson, WY.
- Small Business Festival – Austin, TX.
- Stonecroft Ministries Women’s Connection - Idaho Falls, ID.
- Stonecroft Ministries Women’s Connection - Pocatello, ID.
- Texas Women in Business – Austin, TX.
- Toastmasters International – Multiple locations
- University Rotary Club – Austin, TX.
- Wild Tiger (Bengal tiger conservation group)– Jackson, WY and India
“Anne Fish’s innate magnetism makes her an exceptional speaker. You leave one of her talks inspired, confident and ready to take smart risks after learning her tried and true “Riskformation” formula. Her message is a universal and very personal one that is appropriate and important for all audiences. Her energy is contagious!”
Attorney at Law • Fox Rothschild LLP
“I recently invited Anne Fish to speak to the Texas Women in Business Organization. She was genuinely inspiring and showed a high level of professionalism. Her delivery of “Risky Business” showcased how taking risks in your life and/or business can lead to amazing opportunities and tremendous personal growth. I received wonderful feedback about her presentation and recommend her to any group wanting to utilize this valuable information.”
Program Chair of Texas Women in Business
“Anne spoke at the Idaho Falls Women’s Connection group, which is affiliated with Stonecroft Ministries. She is engaging, friendly, and drew us in with her creatively crafted stories. Her infectious smile, passion and enthusiasm shone through every word to encourage the ladies present. She connected with us from start to finish. Thank you, Anne, for challenging us to optimistically step out of our comfort zones!”
Idaho Falls Women’s Connection Leadership Team
“Anne presented her inspiring message of risk-taking at a conference I chaired for approximately 250 attendees. She was engaging, entertaining, and passionate in her delivery. She is truly a gifted speaker, and I highly recommend her for her poise and professionalism.”